- BA: George Washington University
- Pre-law: Queens College, Oxford University, England
- JD: George Mason University School of Law
- Partner: The Magee Law Firm, PLLC since 2003 specializing in Family Law
- Legislative Aid to Congressman Philip Crane after Law School followed by private practice as a partner with Keats, Krebs and Leckey.
Memberships & Related Activities:
- Board Member: International Opera, The Beethoven Society, and International Eye Foundation.
- Member: Army-Navy Country Club, Congressional Country Club, Capital Speakers Club, Black Tie Club, Fairfax Hunt Club, and Sulgrave Saturday Night Dance Club.
- Member: Foreign Policy Discussion Group
- Member: Child Help USA
- Performed with Louis Armstrong during USO Tour at age 15
- IEF Chair, Board of Directors FY 2013, FY 2014
- IEF Board Tour: Tanzania 2009
- Chair with husband Bob Best: 2007 IEF Gala, Embassy of Sweden.
- Co-Chair, IEF Eye Ball 1994