Give generously so that IEF can continue our sight-saving programs
Our 2019 accomplishments include:
5 hospitals in Peru
- 359,880 people received eye exams
- 18,035 people received eye surgery
- 6,673 of those operations were to restore sight due to cataract
4 hospitals in India
- 236,177 people received eye exams
- 19,794 people received eye surgery
- 16,029 of those were cataract operations
- Our Onchocerciasis (river blindness) Control Program in Cameroon
- treated 1,207,485 people with their annual dose of the miracle drug Mectizan®
- And 667,506 of those received Albendazole to treat lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
From 2018-2023, IEF is the Technical Advisory Group to the US Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Child Blindness Program. In Round One, 11 grants were awarded to 10 eye health programs in 9 countries which will help save children’s sight for a lifetime.
Your donation helps so many to regain their independence, mobility, and opportunities for education or employment. Please consider making a contribution to the Annual Fund today.