Give generously so that IEF can continue our sight-saving programs
Our 2022 accomplishments include:
- Our hospital sustainability program with 4 hospitals in India
- 1,061,426 people received eye exams
- 15,060 people received other eye surgery
- 92,858 of those were cataract operations
- Our Onchocerciasis (river blindness) Control Program in Cameroon
- The IEF team facilitated the final annual distribution of Mectizan® treating 1,290,291 eligible persons in Adamaoua and South Province.
- IEF is proud of its accomplishments providing over 17 million cumulative treatments since 1997 reducing the prevalence of Onchocerciasis from over 60% to approximately 1.5%.
- Our Technical Advisory Group supporting Integrative Sciences, LLC and the US Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Child Blindness Program worldwide grants
- Since 2019, provided 58 grants in 25 countries with technical assistance.
- CBP partners screened 2.5 million children, provided 124,000 pairs of eyeglasses, 207,000 non-surgical treatments, 10,500 surgeries/Exams Under Anesthesia, 8,000 low vision therapies/devices, and trained 30,500 service providers.
Your donation helps so many to regain their independence, mobility, and opportunities for education or employment. Please consider making a contribution to the Annual Fund today.